School Vision Statement
By providing an inclusive learning environment that embraces the contributions of each child, we will create a community of empowered lifelong learners and critical thinkers.
- We commit to building supportive partnerships with families and the community.
- We believe all students are capable of meeting high expectations.
- We guarantee access to meaningful and rigorous learning experiences for ALL.
- We will foster a love of learning and an awareness of self/others.
- We will guarantee access to a safe and welcoming community that values relationships and students’ strengths/identity.
- We will provide responsive instruction to meet students where they are both social-emotionally and academically.