Learn about Timber Lane Elementary!
Our School Vision Statement
By providing an inclusive learning environment that embraces the contributions of each child, we will create a community of empowered lifelong learners and critical thinkers.
Our School Beliefs
- We commit to building supportive partnerships with families and the community.
- We believe all students are capable of meeting high expectations.
- We guarantee access to meaningful and rigorous learning experiences for all.
- We will foster a love of learning and an awareness of self/others.
- We will guarantee access to a safe and welcoming community that values relationships and students’ strengths/identities.
- We will provide responsive instruction to meet students where they are both socially-emotionally and academically.
FCPS SCHOOL PROFILE
ESSER III/School Innovation & Improvement Plan
View our ESSER/School Innovation and Improvement Plan outcome for this year.
Family Engagement Survey Results
View how parents feel about our school according to the 2021-22 Family Engagement Survey!