Check out the new procedure for Kiss & Ride!
Sign-up for Kiss & Ride
Timber Lane ES has updated the Kiss & Ride process. Kiss & Ride is a designated loop for parents to drop off or pick up children before and after school. The designated times are 8:30 am - 8:50 am and 3:30 pm -3:50 pm.
New Route. The route for Kiss and Ride has changed to allow more families inside our campus. Please follow the new pattern that now circles the perimeter of our parking lot.
Number System. We will now be implementing a number system. Each child/family will be assigned a number. Parents will receive a decal that should be visible on the rearview mirror. Students will receive a number tag with the corresponding number to be worn on their backpack.
For Kiss and Ride to function properly, parents must follow these procedures:
Kiss and Ride Rules
- Remember the speed limit on school grounds is 5 mph.
- Please have your Kiss and Ride number visible
- Children will load and unload from the driver side of the car only
- Drivers please remain in your car, there are exceptions for specific situations.
- Please stay in a single file line as you move to and from the Kiss & Ride area.
- Cell phone, texting and other distractions while driving through Kiss and Ride is prohibited to ensure student safety.
- Pull forward as far as possible into the designated Kiss & Ride lane before loading or unloading.
- Parking in the Kiss & Ride lane and leaving your car unattended is not permitted.
Kiss and Ride Tips
- Seat children so they may enter/exit the vehicle easily.
- Please be kind and patient
- Allow additional time and use caution on rainy or snowy days.
- Make sure you and your student know their teacher’s name.
Thank you for your efforts to keep Timber Lane Elementary School a safe place for children!!